Nominations can only be made by the dean of your faculty. Candidates may not apply directly.
Note: For new applications from 2024 we will not be accepting multi-year applications
- The candidate’s full curriculum vitae and an abridged 2-page version.
- Letters of support from at least two faculty members or leaders in the relevant academic discipline.
- Full details of the course of study to be followed, including a motivation for the choice of institution, name and contact details of the supervisor (if applicable), duration of course.
- Copies of the letters of acceptance by the university and college (if available).
- Details of costs of tuition, living and other expenses.
- The candidate’s e-mail, postal and home address and telephone numbers.
- Full academic transcript.
The closing date for the receipt of nominations is 31 January.
Nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com. All nominations that are received will be acknowledged via return e-mail.
It is not possible for candidates to apply directly for support and any applications so received will not be acknowledged.